Monday, September 26, 2011

Starting Over!

Alright...so a couple of years ago I started this blog. I didn't keep up with it and lost the username/password. This past April I started a new blog and have since lost that password. I tried to login today and up popped this old blog! I've spent the last hour trying to get the newest one up but google doesn't believe I am who I am so I'm just starting over on this old one. And this time I have the password saved in my e-mail inbox!!

An update on us: Selah will be 3 in December and Saige turned 1 this past July! Can't believe my girls are getting so big so fast. Almost 2 years ago we moved to Mississippi...we are now back in Alabama! We've been back a couple months and I'm already a million times happier. This past year and a half has been the hardest of my life (thanks in part to my little firecracker, Saige).


The girls are waking up so I will write more later....but I'm back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment